Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Austin Richey
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Hollywood, FL
Votes |
New wholesaler investor here! QUESTIONS????!

Austin Richey
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Hollywood, FL
Posted Oct 1 2014, 18:26

Hi my name is Austin Richey, i'm pretty new to wholesaling and I understand the basics of it. However I do have a few questions and hopefully someone helps me answer them. Ok so let me get started.

1. Should one aquire an LLC or a Sole Proprietorship? Which would be best for a wholesaling business?

2. What marketing strategy do you use that catches the most attention of motivated sellers?

3. I'm learning that one should find cash buyers in their farm area and approach them first. Ask them what they're looking for in an investment property, go out and find it and bring it back to them. Is this a good direction to go as a beginner? Any suggestions?

4. Should one invest in a real estate license? I only suggest this because I want to have access to an MLS. However, I would to find investor friendly agents in my area. If anyone has any strategies to meet investor friendly agnets, I would love to hear them.

5. Any books recommended for a beginner wholesaler such as myself?

6. This is more of a personal question. Can you explain a bit about your first deal and how it made you feel? I would love to hear your story only because I get motivated hearing how people succeed. Especially something i'm investing my time in.

Loading replies...