buyers list..

5 Replies

How do I go about building a successful buyers list? 

I'd start with a search here, there are easily 100 forum posts and dozens of blog posts about how and where to find buyers.  

Basically, find the people who are buying where you are, connect with them, find out what they are buying and for how much, and start finding deals and matching them to buyers.

Anson Young, Real Estate Agent in CO (#14161n)
303-475-9999

If you find and market a great deal buyers will find you quickly. Other than that, attending local REI club meetings and social events is another good way.

I agree with Chris... find the deal first.  Once you do that, you can work the deal into a good set of buyers.

-- Post to your local REI Board/Club

-- Post to Craigslist

-- Search the MLS for cash purchases in that neighborhood in the last 2 years... call that agent (another reason we teach to have a license)

-- Search the MLS for active and rented in last 2 years... call the agent (finding landlords)

-- Drive the neighborhood and look for self-made "For Rent" signs... call the number

-- Put out "investor special" bandit signs

Originally posted by @Daniel Francis :

I agree with Chris... find the deal first.  Once you do that, you can work the deal into a good set of buyers.

-- Post to your local REI Board/Club

-- Post to Craigslist

-- Search the MLS for cash purchases in that neighborhood in the last 2 years... call that agent (another reason we teach to have a license)

-- Search the MLS for active and rented in last 2 years... call the agent (finding landlords)

-- Drive the neighborhood and look for self-made "For Rent" signs... call the number

-- Put out "investor special" bandit signs

Thank you for the information.

This post has been removed.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.