Mailing people facing foreclosure

3 Replies

Hi Everyone,

I've had 3 mail campaigns including probates, pre-foreclosures, absentee owners etc. I realized I never received calls from owners facing foreclosure. Then the other day, I found an article saying that in Illinois it takes lenders about 2.5 years to foreclose in a property. How successful is your mail campaign? How often do you send these letters? How do yellowletters compare to regular envelopes?

My state has strict rules protecting homeowners facing forclosure. I don't want to get in legal trouble so I don't even bother. My only advice for you is to make sure you have a hood lawyer... just in case.

Originally posted by @Jade Davis :

My state has strict rules protecting homeowners facing forclosure. I don't want to get in legal trouble so I don't even bother. My only advice for you is to make sure you have a hood lawyer... just in case.

Probably a good one would be better than a hood one but I don't judge and, who's to say a hood lawyer can't be good! Maybe a Lionel Hutz even!? :)

@Troy S.   bahahaha! Both a hood lawyer and a good lawyer would be GOOD ( or is it hood??) ideas.

I am typing with one finger on an iPad which clearly results in me advising people to find hood legal representation. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here