What to include about a lead in CRM?

4 Replies

I am configuring podio right now and need to figure out what to put for a lead. I only have name, phone number, property address, type of lead (probate, absentee etc.), strength of lead (warm or cold). That's it. What else should I put?

Try to get there email address if possible.  

Tax mailing address..  (where they live or where there tax bills go) 

Tons of info on the properties -  Bed, bath, rent rate, garage, work needed, etc etc..  

Just a few ideas..   

@Ryan Mullin  The "AT" tag has been giving me fits lately as well. I get some weird responses from the UI.

My podio setup is a little more like a database. I keep properties in one app, attorneys in another, and leads in a third. I also have my leads segregated into Probate, FSBO, referral, etc.

I determine a "key" field for each type that allows me to quickly weed out repeats. For example, the probate always come with a case number, so that is a field I reference. If that reference comes up as part of the search, I know I can stop typing because I already completed that lead.

I'm not sure podio is going to work for my lead capture, but I'll start off using it. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here