finding eviction notices

7 Replies

Promotion
Marko Rubel
ATTENTION INVESTORS
Get Deals 100% Funded – No Credit, No Banks, No Job Verification
New Unlimited Funding® program for investors: low-interest, without banks or shark lenders.
Check availability

@Patrick Britton   I have been attempting to source this information online but have yet to find it.  You can however go to the courthouse and get the records for current Writs of Restitution.

In smaller counties, specifically eastern Washington I have found that they publish the court dockets online every week.  I have yet to find anything for Snohomish and have not yet looked into King too much.

Looks like Civil cases are heard on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday's of the month in Whatcom Co, I don't see a record search online unfortunately.  

Whatcom, Snohomish and King seem to use the same database frontend and only allows you to search on a case number, name, or attorney.  The attorney one could be slightly useful but it's going to require a lot of overhead.

@Derrick Strope  

hey thanks for looking into this.  but yeah, I walked over to Whatcom court house and they told me the same, "can only do search based on case number."

too bad...landlords who've had to evict tenants are PRIME candidates for selling at a discount.