Wholesale Contract

17 Replies

hi i find a  home owner who wants to sale their home to me. their ask me to send them the contract but i do not have a blank contract for wholesaling and, don't know how to get one if you, can help me on how or where to get a contract for wholesaling that would great 

Well.   You state contract is best if you really understand it properly.   Just need to make it assignable if for some reason it's not, and make sure that you fill it out correctly.   

I local real estate would most like be able to send you a blank copy of the state contract for you to review.   You can also use one of the two pagers that many of the wholesalers use.   Not quite as effective, but does the trick also.  

I see that you are in Florida, so I suggest that you talk to some locals that are actively buying or wholesaling and see what they are using.  

Good Luck, 

Steve

Do yourself a favor and reach out to @Tom Kroll he's a major wholesaler about an hour north of you. He'll be able to get you started on the right path. He's been wholesaling for about two years now. He went from a nobody to a major player in that time.

@Andrew Challenger Hey good job on finding a closeable deal.  I would inform you that you can actually do a Google search for Florida deed/real estate contract and should get a bunch of pdf to choose from.  When I was inquiring about mine that is what I did before I just found one in biggerpockets/files and downloaded some yellow letters and contract documents for free.  Got to love BP!

Happy fishing for RE and I wish you plenty more success!

Thanks,

Mike

@Andrew Challenger  

Hi Andrew.

It sounds like you are in need of help to understand how to run a wholesale business. The contract is an important tool to use, but there are a few other things you need to know about wholesaling. 

The business of wholesaling property is a great business and one that can work well when properly executed. ther is a lot of information available here and you can learn by doing also. Think about investing some time in better educating yourself on the subject. If you would like recommendations, please feel free to send me a message. 

You can also benefit tremendously by reading the forums here on BP.  The opportunities are everywhere for your success. 

the contract isn't as important as the escrow company. Find a good escrow person and she can help you out with all the documentation you need. Plus, she may even be able to... should be able to refer you to a buyer. 

I don't use any contracts - nothing in writing and I wholesale deals all the time. I was in India (the country) and I got a deal in escrow in Orange County, CA that I wholesaled all via email. Next time you talk with a seller who likes what you're offering, just tell him you'll have escrow type up the paperwork and send it right over. 

Lack of paperwork isn't a reason to let a deal fall apart. It's just an excuse. 

@Andrew Challenger  

I agree with @Victoria Winters it sounds like you need to get a clearer picture of how wholesaling works.

That Tom Krol guy I mentioned earlier (sorry Tom, I misspelled your last name in my previous post) has a "Bird Dog" academy online here: http://www.floridabirddogs.com/index.html

The site is intended for "bird dogs" (property scouts) but gives a nice 14,000 ft. view of what it is to be a wholesaler. More than one wholesaler in your area has gotten their start from this material. Learn the material and reach out to him. I'm not one of his students but I was inspired to take action because of a podcast series that he was in. He has a lot of bird dogs and has partnered on deals in the past per his comments in podcast interviews.

@Andrew Challenger  As a wholesaler myself, albeit in Dallas, I like to use simple 1 or 2 page contracts, as those are the easiest and cleanest for sellers (and us!) to understand and agree to. I'll shoot you an email with the contract I use, that I got from another big time wholesaler. It works well. 

972-861-2334

Guys, would someone mind helping me with a copy of a wholesale contract as well. I am in Arizona. Definitely agree with you guys, something short and simple is the smart way to go. My personal email in case someone is willing to help out is [email protected] Much Appreciated.

Originally posted by @Andrew Challenger :

hi i find a  home owner who wants to sale their home to me. their ask me to send them the contract but i do not have a blank contract for wholesaling and, don't know how to get one if you, can help me on how or where to get a contract for wholesaling that would great 

Hey Andrew,

No worries. You can locate a few of the essential documents under the resource tab within the site. By the way, you may be limited to a certain amount for the day.

@Waqas Ellahi

I am also a new wholesaler in the East Valley and wanted to find out if you had managed to get Wholesale contracts specific to Arizona.If so would you mind sharing the template.

Regards 

Charles

hi, could someone be so kind to help me out as well. I am in PA and in need of a contract as well. Thank you so much. My email is [email protected]

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.