Hiring a VA to screen motivated sellers

3 Replies

Greetings BP Fam,

I am considering growing my business. Increasing my marketing efforts will result in the need for more everything but I will really need help screening callers. Furthermore, it is something that I would like to delegate anyway. Have any fellow wholesalers used a VA to answer phones and/or follow up with leads, make offers, analyze deals, etc? If so, what was your experience? What is a reasonable price to pay a VA for such services? Do you provide the VA with training material?

I have used VA's to do online research. The experience was painless and I feel like I received value for my investment. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thanks.

E. Harris

bumping post to hopefully get a response

Baltimore

Maryland

wholesale

virtual assistant

marketing

Hi Eric, if you still need assistance with the matter, please feel free to PM me. 

Happy Holidays!

This is not an endorsement as I haven't used this personally, but I've heard good things from those who used Upwork and hired VAs from the Philippines, as you can find those who speak perfect english.

The tips I was given was to really screen out those who are detail-oriented and can follow a script really well. You don't necessarily want a "creative thinker" as much as you want a "robot" who will do the exact steps you outline for them. The main reason being that if you need to replace them it will be much easier if you build a system instead of relying on someone's specific talents.

As for rates, I've heard they generally run $4-8 per hour, which is apparently a good wage in the Philippines, and of course you could offer bonuses and commissions to sweeten the deal for them.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here