Real Estate Wholesaling

1 Reply

Hi I have been on Bigger Pockets for a couple of months but I have sat quietly in the background and listened and learned. I have listened to the podcasts, webinars and posts. I am a newbie to real estate investing and I want to be the best I can be at it. I want to start off with wholesaling even though it seems to get a bad wrap in some posts. I want to be one of those who gives wholesaling a good name by doing my due diligence and by giving true and honest information and discounts on my properties. I hope I will be one of the wholesalers who will be the go to person because people know I'm honest and true. I also would like to thank Bigger Pockets for all of the great information, education and support.🏡🏤 Now it's time to TAKE ACTION!!!!

Sandy

@Sandra Jordan

I love Sandra! Wholesalers do tend to have a bad image due to the fact that some people believe they do not add value to a deal. I couldn't disagree more and believe a good wholesaler is worth his or her weight in gold. If you can help sellers sell there property when they can't sell it a traditional way then I say you are providing a great service. 

Bottom line is if you can get good at wholesaling and marketing then the possibilities are endless for your REI career.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here