Votes
Joseph Riv
  • Winston-Salem, NC
Votes |
Need Input And a Little Guidance.

Joseph Riv
  • Winston-Salem, NC
Posted Jun 9 2015, 22:17

It's been a little while since I posted on BP. That said hey guys! Last time I was on here I was asking questions about a wholesale deal that literally fell into my lap, at the time I thought I had a "Qualified" Cash Buyers List , as it turned out I really didn't. I somehow managed to to place a buyer with the property (ended up with a retail buyer) and made 25,000.00 at close. 

While thankful for the experience (that isn't an average assignment fee) I think the process has made me fear success(Didn't know that was a thing until it happened) I've not done anything since closing March 6th(have been spending time with my daughter since before this happened I was going through a divorce). I'm to the point now (didn't pay taxes with that amount like I likely should have) where I have the urge to do this again.

I'm looking for deals now like I was before march, and realized there are things I need clarity on, and by clarity I mean full details no vague answers. I'm struggling to determine FMV, How is it that some of you come up with FMV. The ARV is easy enough but the FMV with so many numbers possible is a little bit more difficult to me.

Cashbuyers list, I know they can be bought but where what are some good places to get this information. Where would one find loan amount on a property or see if there is a tax lien? As always all help is of great value, If you've stuck with me through the end of this post thank you.

Loading replies...