Unprofessional Mistakes

3 Replies

Hey, my name is Landon and I'm 19 looking to start in wholesaling houses. I was wondering what are some unprofessional mistakes that a lot of wholesalers make when doing business? I really what to avoid being unprofessional at all times. 

I just did my first wholesale deal and it was a success, I was completely honest with the home owner explained the whole process and I think because of that they trusted me and everyone like to do business with people they know, like or trust. Have confidence in what your doing and try to create win-win situation for all the parties involved. Good luck man I wish I was your age when I got started

Originally posted by @Josh Nix :

I just did my first wholesale deal and it was a success, I was completely honest with the home owner explained the whole process and I think because of that they trusted me and everyone like to do business with people they know, like or trust. Have confidence in what your doing and try to create win-win situation for all the parties involved. Good luck man I wish I was your age when I got started

Thanks for the valuable information! I assumed that trust would play a big part in professionalism.

For me Professionalism doesn't mean changing up who I am, 'customer service personality,' you know?

I just recommend you stay honest and do what you say you are going to do. At the same time stay true to yourself. We're all human.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here