Columbus Ohio new to real estate

6 Replies

I sent out my first Direct Mailing list today over 150+ leads and i have over 200+ which i will send out next month to go for my wholesaling business. I can not wait for my first call i hope i do not over due it . but mean while while i am waiting for my direct mailing list to start working where are other places i can find leads ( sellers) besides craigslist? listsource?

@Keith Vinson

Welcome to the forums.

Congratulations on starting the DM campaign. You're already ahead of a majority of the site's users. Keep up the hard work.

Originally posted by @Timothy Murphy III :

@Keith Vinson

Welcome to the forums.

Congratulations on starting the DM campaign. You're already ahead of a majority of the site's users. Keep up the hard work.

thanks, i figured if i bought my leads and used yellow letters to send them out for me ill come out cheaper vs doing them at home and sending them off my self. but until i make money ill do it my self to feel the burn lol i appreciate the motivation sometimes in this business the small things go along way

Talked to a guy a few days back that had a great response from yellow bandit signs.

Hello,

Congrats on getting started! Add me to your buyer list! I would love to check out what type of properties you will have! 

p.s: Make sure you have all the legal documents for whole-selling, in the past few weeks, I have seen alot of horror stories about ohio going down on whole-sellers

@Keith Vinson 

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members which is my favorite part of the website.

Good luck @Keith Vinson, add me to your buyers list also! I like to see what wholesalers come up with.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here