Columbus Ohio new to real estate

6 Replies

I sent out my first Direct Mailing list today over 150+ leads and i have over 200+ which i will send out next month to go for my wholesaling business. I can not wait for my first call i hope i do not over due it . but mean while while i am waiting for my direct mailing list to start working where are other places i can find leads ( sellers) besides craigslist? listsource?

@Keith Vinson

Welcome to the forums.

Congratulations on starting the DM campaign. You're already ahead of a majority of the site's users. Keep up the hard work.

Timothy Murphy III, Real Estate Agent in OH (#SAL.2016005240)
440-941-3846
Originally posted by @Timothy Murphy III :

@Keith Vinson

Welcome to the forums.

Congratulations on starting the DM campaign. You're already ahead of a majority of the site's users. Keep up the hard work.

thanks, i figured if i bought my leads and used yellow letters to send them out for me ill come out cheaper vs doing them at home and sending them off my self. but until i make money ill do it my self to feel the burn lol i appreciate the motivation sometimes in this business the small things go along way

Talked to a guy a few days back that had a great response from yellow bandit signs.

Hello,

Congrats on getting started! Add me to your buyer list! I would love to check out what type of properties you will have! 

p.s: Make sure you have all the legal documents for whole-selling, in the past few weeks, I have seen alot of horror stories about ohio going down on whole-sellers

Good luck @Keith Vinson, add me to your buyers list also! I like to see what wholesalers come up with.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.