Charlotte, right now?

12 Replies

Originally posted by @Stephanie S. :

Hello colleagues!!!! Is there any information on what kind of market Charlotte is right now and any future projections? 

Good morning!

A local Realtor can give you a "snapshot" of your targeted zip code or area. It will usually come in the form of an email after you submit some personal information. You should let the Realtor know if you are an investor or retail buyer.

Think of your message/question before calling though if you prefer not to have an on-going contact. Trulia, Zillow, and other " real estate" websites will have features available to you as options after signing up with them. (Asking a local Realtor would be BEST.)

I am an investor in Charlotte. I am not a Realtor, so unofficially, I will tell you the market is very competitive. It has many buyers in the marketplace looking for "deals." Many Realtors are also investors here.

I will also say that you can always find a deal if you are relentless!

I hope this has helped in some way.

This has been an information nugget.

Anthony

I'm a realtor on a Keller Williams team in the university area. Over the last few years we've seen investors buying up tons of turnkey properties. However, in the past year or so, it's gotten much harder for investors because inventory is so low. Lowball offers won't even be considered on a decent property.  If your willing to do some rehab you'll have more options. I'd be happy to set you up on some searches if you can be pretty specific, zip codes, neighborhoods, sfr vs multi family, sq footage, age, etc, etc. You'll need to do some research on your own to narrow things down. Message me if I can help. 

Originally posted by @Stephanie Stevenson:

Do you know of any investor friendly title companies in the area?

Updated over 6 years ago

I am not sure what happened to the words in my post. I just tried to edit, but was not allowed because 15 minutes has passed long ago.