Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Carey Harris
  • Real Estate Investor
  • lagrange, GA
Votes |
just made $14,000 in 30 minutes this morning!

Carey Harris
  • Real Estate Investor
  • lagrange, GA
Posted Aug 11 2008, 01:28

I was sitting at the house looking at the forums here. then looked at yesterdays paper,, and it had an ad for a very cheap fixer upper in valley al, for only 5,500,, not far from my house, so out of curiosity i went to look at the house, when i got there the house had major water damage from a leaky roof that would cost 20,000 just to fix it,
well by chance the guy who posted the ad was the rightful owner,( who was already there when i arrived )
I easily talked him down to 1,000 bucks and he agreed, well i was short on cash so i pawned my car title for a 1,000,,ok lets buy it, I signed the paper work in the front yard and settled the deal,deed and all on the spot!! well, a local invester showed up a lttle too late but after a disscusion with him, he wanted the property pretty bad, so i asked him name your price, and he said i'll give you 15K for it right now, we'll go to the title company he uses cause he had a lttle left over from a deal he bought earlier this morning.. we got there and they cut me a check for 15,000 dollars!!! i guess i just pulled off the fastest wholesale of all time!!

Loading replies...