Lead Generators

8 Replies

I'm planning to sent out my first mail campaign, and I've been doing a lot of research on lead programs. Ive read nothing but bad reviews about Rebogateway and Listsource. I'm stuck as to what would be a good system for me to use. If anyone has any good information that help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Casey Briscoe

I drive for dollars, then pull up information on county's public records! Personally I really couldn't handle the volume of calls that may come to my phone as an result of hundreds letters being sent out. You can also go to court house and see if someone recently inherited a house. 

@Casey Briscoe I have Rebogateway and it's not the greatest but it gives you access to divorce lists and probates. Listsource is a list building service so I'm not sure why there would be "bad reviews" you simply create a list using your criteria and you get the names that fit that criteria. I have used both and like both services 

I personally don't care for direct mail campaigns - the typical response rate of 1 - 2% just isn't enough for me to get excited about spending a lot of money. Since the greatest resource for most people looking for products or services is the internet, I prefer to do my marketing primarily there. With a good website that is optimized for local keywords for owners looking to sell, keeping content current on the website, integrating the marketing campaign throughout your social networking channels, you will attract qualified leads for very little money.

I say very little money if you have the ability to setup your own website and incorporate targeted search engine optimization. The only costs are registering your domain name, website hosting, and your time. You can enhance this further by utilizing facebook and twitter ads at the beginning while your website is moving up the search engine results.

@Thomas Culbreath 

Thanks for the information I will look up my county information and start there..

@Rene Martinez

I appreciate the feedback I will check the site out for myself. I was just preparing myself for the next step..

Thanks

Casey Briscoe

@Jerry Powers

That was a lot of information to take in. I really appreciate that advice. Would you set up your LLC for you business as well? I will definitely have to have some assistance setting up my site until I gain more knowledge of the seo concept, and how to run my own site.

If you have any more information to share please feel free to send me a message. Thanks in advance.

Casey Briscoe

@Jerry Powers How many leads have you closed on generated from a targeted website in a on year period? 

Originally posted by @Casey Briscoe :

I'm planning to sent out my first mail campaign, and I've been doing a lot of research on lead programs. Ive read nothing but bad reviews about Rebogateway and Listsource. I'm stuck as to what would be a good system for me to use. If anyone has any good information that help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Casey Briscoe

My buddy have nothin but good stuff to say about those 2. Why not go down to the court house and get some probates? Or drive for dollars. You get less lead that way but they're more qualified.   

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.