Votes
Kenya McCormack
  • Greeley, CO
Votes |
The most effective method to build a buyers list

Kenya McCormack
  • Greeley, CO
Posted Jul 22 2015, 13:52

My spouse and I are ready to start RE wholesaling for a career change. I previously held a RE license. I have read so much regarding what should come first. Many say build your buyers list. Others say, don't worry about the buyers list, if you have a valuable deal the buyers will be there. We are in a position where we would feel much more comfortable with a buyers list as we would like to assign the contracts. What is the best way to achieve this goal? We will not be wholesalers unless we can be ethical and of value. We have attempted networking, sent maybe 5 messages to locals on BP and they got labeled as spam, attended some REI groups, and even offered to pay for mentoring- question/answering sessions on BP. Thus far, we have had not had any positive responses.

Does anyone have any positive suggestions?  I am beginning to wonder if the market is flooded and everyone is viewed as competition instead of business associates.  It seems to me that if you work really hard and do your best that it could be a win-win for many.

Thanks!

Kenya

Loading replies...