Yellow letter deals?

15 Replies

Hey guys I am just finishing my first campaign and close to starting another. Does anyone have recommendations on where to find great deals or promotions on yellow letters?

I read that you can make your own its cheaper and you might get more response from a handwritten envelope. You would just need to buy a list from list source or us leads. 

Michael, YellowLetters.com has a sale through tomorrow on yellow letters for $0.65 each. Check it out, and see if it will work for you. But the sale ends tomorrow. All the best.

318‑570‑2938 | http://homeplanpros.com

Yellow Letters at .65 per letter is pretty misleading FYI. I use them and nothing against them at all, but until you order 10,000 letters they told me that doesn't apply. They have a really easy order form and you can see as you add quantity the price per letter drops. 

Great thank you all. I will definetly look up the sale!

Here is a heads up Michael. There is another company running a deal until 7/24/15. It is yellowletterservice.com, the deal they have is a minimum of 1000 letters @ $0.59 each. The one catch is all letters must go out at the same time - no dribbling. Hope you get this in time and it helps.

George

318‑570‑2938 | http://homeplanpros.com

Originally posted by @George Kelley :

Michael, YellowLetters.com has a sale through tomorrow on yellow letters for $0.65 each. Check it out, and see if it will work for you. But the sale ends tomorrow. All the best.

Aside from each yellow letter you still have to buy the mailing list am I right? That is a really good deal but i think what comes pricey is the mailing list. If you know more about this please let me know. Thank you !

Here is a heads up Michael. There is another company running a deal until 7/24/15. It is yellowletterservice.com, the deal they have is a minimum of 1000 letters @ $0.59 each. The one catch is all letters must go out at the same time - no dribbling. Hope you get this in time and it helps.

George

Hi George Does this include the mailing list? 

yellowlettershq.com has 49 cent yellow letters. I haven't used them yet so I can't give any reviews. The minimum order is 1000 letters.

Medium logoShanequa J., Vantage Investment Properties | (713) 481‑2468 | http://www.housesbyvip.com | TX Agent # 655962

George

Thank you for the mention! 

Originally posted by @ Lugo:
Originally posted by @George Kelley:

Aside from each yellow letter you still have to buy the mailing list am I right? That is a really good deal but i think what comes pricey is the mailing list. If you know more about this please let me know. Thank you !

Hi Josselyne,

Our promotional price includes a high equity and vacant property  mailing list. (Or you can use yours). This is our best performing list. If you have any questions please let me know.