Wholesalers in Sarasota Florida

8 Replies

Hi, I'm a real estate investor and would like to have some wholesalers to pass properties to me. Preferably 2-2 3-2 that needs full rehab sub 110,000$. Thanks. 

If you check the State of Florida unlicensed complaints, you will find some people out of Sarasota that are under investigation for brokering without a license. We see it going on in Collier and Lee county as well. See chapter 475 for practices that require a license. You can assign a contract. You cannot advertise a house or show a house you have under contract. You do not own them and showing or advertising houses you do not own for a fee of any kind is brokering. You can go to www.myfloridalicense.com. They have contact numbers for the state regulators to answer any questions you may have. They can hit you with a cease and desist order and/or $5000 fine. 

Thank you John, I have a real estate license myself but I don't wholesale. however  I am looking for some wholesalers in the area. 

Carlos,

I'm an active agent in Sarasota with KW.  We do a lot of deals and know the investment market well.  I also spend a lot of with investors.   Your price point is a very difficult item to get.  Most wholesalers have "pocket clients" that are getting most of them. Are you local?  How quick can you see the property?  Let me know a little more and I'll start keeping my radar up for you.

Hi Chris, I live in Sarasota so I can be ready to view properties as soon as they hit the market. 

Originally posted by @Carlos Perez :

Hi, I'm a real estate investor and would like to have some wholesalers to pass properties to me. Preferably 2-2 3-2 that needs full rehab sub 110,000$. Thanks. 

Would you consider investing in Gainesville?  We have a few wholesale deals

Gainesville is a bit too far, I want to keep it local. 

hi, I am also interested in this area as well. If there are any wholesalers in the area. I would like to get your listings.  I have someone in the area who can come see the houses right away

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here