• Wholesaler
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Sending Letters Out Soon - Please Review

Mark Parzych
  • Wholesaler
  • Houston, TX
Posted Aug 12 2015, 18:47

I've spent some time driving around the neighborhood looking for vacant houses. Some of these are clearly abandoned while others show more nuanced signs of vacancy.  I want to send a letter out to these owners and I'd like some help. Thanks for you input. Formatting is a bit off but you get the idea. 

Dear ___

My name is Mark and I’d like to buy your property at ___.

I am a local investor looking to buy a house in your area. I noticed that you do not live at this house and I’m wondering if you are hoping to sell. There are many ways why selling your house to me is much easier and simpler than attempting to list it with a Realtor.

Ø You have more flexibility

I work with your situation and work with you to get the best deal possible

Ø You choose the closing date

I can close in as little as a couple weeks to as long as 4, 5, 6+ months. Whichever is best for you.

Ø You make no repairs

I will buy AS-IS and you do not need to fix anything.

Ø You can easily sell a vacant house

Why spend money on a house you will never live in? I’ll buy your house no matter what condition it’s in

Ø No fees and no commissions

You will not pay any Realtor commissions, closing costs, repairs, transfer taxes, title fees, etc. The price we agree to is the money you deposit in your account.

Ø You don’t have to let strangers into your house

Only I or one of my associates will come to the house.

Ø You don’t have to worry about financing

I am not going to a bank to get a loan approved. You can feel safe that funds are available for the offer we agree to.

Please call me at ____. I look forward to hearing from you.

Loading replies...