Bandit Signs on Wheels (BSOW)

6 Replies

I am considering going the BSOW route and was curious if anyone has tried it, know someone who has tried it, and what their experience was.  The web site advertises them for $997, which on the one hand is a lot of money, but one deal pays for it, if you get a deal, of course.  I appreciate any feedback.  Thanks.

That seems to be an outrageous price for a vinyl sign that goes in your window.  I bet there are many other places that make vinyl signs like that for a fraction of the cost.

It only costs about $2K to WRAP a small car.  I can't imagine paying 1/2 that for just a sign that goes in the window....

Maybe I'm missing something here.

Also, with so much success they claim.... and not a single PICTURE of a finished product on their website.  Hhhmmm.  What a missed opportunity to sell a visual product!  On that issue alone, I'm clicking on the X in the upper right.... =)

Very good points, Dev, and i completely agree.  I thought it was a misprint and it was actually $97, which is obviously much more reasonable.  I will continue to do some research.  Thank you so much for weighing in.  Your input, as an experienced and successful investor, means a lot.  Thanks again.

Hi terry,

I'm going to save you $95 bucks. Go to Walmart and pay $2.00 for a white windshied marker, you know those markers that people use to put "Just Married" or "Just Graduated" on their cars, and write "I BUY HOUSES CASH" and your phone number on the back and two back side windows. Then drive during rush hour and go to pro games or any event that attracts a 40 plus crowd. I guarantee you will get plenty of calls. This is how I am getting all of my deals.  Check one of my previous post for pictures. Try it for one week. Good Luck

Hi Michael,

You will actually be saving me $995 dollars, as the BSOW website wants $997, not $97 for a sign!  Highway robbery, if you pardon the pun.  I will try your suggestion and see what happens.  BTW, fairly new to BP, how do i find your previous posts?  Thanks again, Micheal, good advice.

That's a great idea, way to go thinking outside of the box
Originally posted by @Michael Williams :

Hi terry,

I'm going to save you $95 bucks. Go to Walmart and pay $2.00 for a white windshied marker, you know those markers that people use to put "Just Married" or "Just Graduated" on their cars, and write "I BUY HOUSES CASH" and your phone number on the back and two back side windows. Then drive during rush hour and go to pro games or any event that attracts a 40 plus crowd. I guarantee you will get plenty of calls. This is how I am getting all of my deals.  Check one of my previous post for pictures. Try it for one week. Good Luck

Didn't think of that. I like that approach. I know you're getting a great return on you marketing investment.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.