Title companies in Tulsa, OK area

7 Replies

Hello everyone,

I've been dabbing into wholesaling and I finally think I'm ready to get some properties under contract. So, I was wondering if anyone in the Tulsa, OK area uses or knows of some title companies that can do Assignment of Contract and/or Double/Simultaneous closing for my wholesale deals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

-CT

Allegiance Title does Assignment Contracts. They also do double-closing if there is outside money to cover the A-B. They won't use B-C money to cover A-B contract.

@Cameron Terry  I am currently in process of buying a house through a wholesaler, we are using Integrity Title and Closing.  Their rates were favorable.  If you'd like a specific contact send me a PM.

I would like to get into wholesaling, any advice you could give to me?

Thanks,
John

Originally posted by @John Lindemann :

@Cameron Terry  I am currently in process of buying a house through a wholesaler, we are using Integrity Title and Closing.  Their rates were favorable.  If you'd like a specific contact send me a PM.

Thanks,
John

Thank you again John, 

You are on the right track with the titles. You can get all the information on the property in one place. Then go look at what you want to do to the property anything, ... then give me a call. It would take about 2 weeks,  you can advertise the sale meanwhile and move on to your next project. Be sure to use your title company. Hey, you have achieved this process, just stick with me and show the property in your area and adjust your experience to discuss your concerns and get the most from every project you renovate near or far with your confidence of what you put into each property. 

Keep in touch 

John Mitchell  Renovation Funders 

Originally posted by @John Lindemann :

@Cameron Terry I am currently in process of buying a house through a wholesaler, we are using Integrity Title and Closing.  Their rates were favorable.  If you'd like a specific contact send me a PM.

Thanks,
John

Hey John! C

Congrats on the new house you are purchasing. Ill check out Integrity, thank you.

If you are interested in wholesaling then definitely dive into as much information on BP as you can. That is one of my best (if not THE best) resources. Also, if you'd like to connect maybe we could work together and learn a thing or two that'd be great. Especially since I'm located in BA too. =)

Cheers

Originally posted by @Michael Slockers :

Allegiance Title does Assignment Contracts. They also do double-closing if there is outside money to cover the A-B. They won't use B-C money to cover A-B contract.

Awesome! Thank you so much, Michael! I'll look into that.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.