• Appraiser
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
Buyers

Jordan Freeman
  • Appraiser
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Sep 9 2015, 01:35

hello again bp, glad to be on. Had a few things I had been thinking about lately in relation to wholesaling. Hope to get some good feedback. So in my time of learning about wholesaling from many sources, I have noticed the importance of building a buyers list. However I was curious to touch on this subject. As a new investor, I want to make sure I have a full understanding of the process and what works and what doesnt. So here we go.

When you have a property under contract, and are searching for a buyer, would it make sense to search for a regular home buyer to widen your margins and sell at full retail? I was interested in how differently this would pan out as the wholesaler is searching for deals with cash and I assume the buyer would need a loan of course. But could this work? If not, why? It seems that it would take more time, however could an effective marketing approach solve the issue of time or would you need to put too much money in to market effectively? I feel like agents would be happy to sell a slightly discounted home to a regular buyer to help them save money. However this could be me assuming. Any thoughts on this? 

Loading replies...