Wholesaling Help

4 Replies

I have just had 2 good offers accepted in Quincy and Hull. I intend wholesaling these properties. How best can I reach out to cash buyers who might be interested in investing in these areas? 

Send them to me. I'm very familiar with Quincy, I can even let you know how good a deal you have.

Originally posted by @Rosemary Mensah :

I have just had 2 good offers accepted in Quincy and Hull. I intend wholesaling these properties. How best can I reach out to cash buyers who might be interested in investing in these areas? 

Welcome to BP Rosemary!

I'd say you just got lucky with Mark! 

Find buyers first, know what they want, then go find those. Please don't run off and do contracts taking properties off the market without knowing what you're going to do with them, you don't just go out and start beating the bushes. Learn real estate before trying to deal in real estate. :)

@Rosemary Mensah how do you know it's a good deal, if you don't at least have an idea what your buyer(s) are looking for??

It's great that Mark is here on BP and might be able to buy your deals, BUT start building your list. At least try to find out what areas and type of homes cash buyers are looking to buy in your area. A deal is not a deal, if no one wants it.

For example, in my area DC is a HOT AREA. Anyone with a mild interest in real estate can figure that out. I have buyers calling me weekly asking me specifically if I have something in DC. If I was to find a great wholesale deal today, & post it to Craigslist (because I didn't have a buyer's list), my phone would melt with phone calls. That's only because I know that DC is hot, NOT because I think I have a deal. I won't even know if my DC deal is a deal until I get some buyer's looking at it & making offers.

@Rosemary Mensah

I agree with @James Green

To be a successful wholesaler, get a list of wholesale buyers for cash.

Here is a form to fill out.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

Investor Information Worksheet

Investors Name: ______________________________________________

Phone:__________________Source: ______________________

Cell:__________________Date: ______________

Fax:__________________

Email:__________________________

Looking To Do: [] Flipping[] Retails[] Lease Options[] Rentals

Areas Interested In: ______________________________________________________

Types Of Property Interested In:

[] 2 Bedroom Houses[] 3 Bedroom Houses[] Multi Units

[] Frame OK[] Brick/Block Only[] Other: _____________

[] Junkers OK[] Nicer Houses Only_____________________

Types Of Property Not Interested In: ________________________________________

Funds Available:[] Has Own Cash[] Has Hard Money Source

[] No Financing Source[] Other ____________________

Amount Of Cash On-Hand To Invest:$ ___________________

Comments:

`````````````````````````````````

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here