Apprenticeship

2 Replies

My name is Christopher Perez

I am looking for a opportunity to apprentice as i am learning the Wholesaling market.

I believe this is a sensitive area of the Real Estate spectrum and would like to really put forth the hard work and integrity dealing with my clients and especially my potential investors. I plan and hope to make a name for my self as dependable, hard working , and Reputable, giving my clients as well as my investors value.

Anyone know how i can facilitate this please let me know.

Looking for Apprentice or mentorship opportunities

Thank you all

Christopher

Originally posted by @Christopher Perez:

My name is Christopher Perez and i am a newbie

I am looking for a opportunity to apprentice as i am learning the Wholesaling market.

I believe this is a sensitive area of the Real Estate spectrum and would like to really put forth the hard work and integrity dealing with my clients and especially my potential investors. I plan and hope to make a name for my self as dependable, hard working , and Reputable, giving my clients as well as my investors value.

Anyone know how i can facilitate this please let me know.

Looking for Apprentice or mentorship opportunities

Thank you all

Christopher

Get connected your local REIA and see who the real players are. There are probably some busy investors there that need help. One thing you want to mention to them is what value you can bring to their investing operation in exchange for them mentoring you.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here