Votes
Floyd Orr
  • Cedar Rapids, IA
Votes |
​3 Questions books have not cleared up?

Floyd Orr
  • Cedar Rapids, IA
Posted Oct 6 2015, 11:37

1. At first which is better  concentrating on building a buyers list or go straight for sellers? Why?

2. After reading J Scott's book on "Estimating rehab cost". If I follow the book on every deal is that sufficient or should I be also calling 3 or 4 contractors and getting an estimate on all the parts of the house that needs repair same way a rehaber would  do on every deal? What has worked for you on your deals that ended up with a accurate estimate that your buyer would say you have estimated correctly? 

3. If I get a real estate license and try to wholesale deals without  working with a brokerage, will I still be in a better position if someone accuses me of selling real-estate with no license? I would hate to get a license and have to be directed on how to spend my day like a normal job. I'm looking to be a business owner.

4. People who do get in trouble for wholesaling with no RE license, is it because they draw attention from "bandit signs" and the city takes notice and goes after them?

5. How has knocking on doors worked out for you?

May God reward you.

Loading replies...