• Real Estate Agent
  • Harpers Ferry, WV
Votes |
Warehouse income ideas

Oliver Bonk
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Harpers Ferry, WV
Posted Oct 31 2015, 23:45
I'm looking at an eight unit apartment with a detached 36x48 warehouse/shop. It has power, water, cable and telephone. There is a bathroom with a utility sink in the rear corners. There is one garage door now but it had three garage doors with a petition wall blocking off 1/3rd of the area. It would not take much to switch it back. It has concrete floor and insulated walls and heat. Four of the eight units have washer and dryer hook up's but the other four do not. I though about a coin washer and dryer but I don't see big income for the space needed. I was thinking about using at least part of the shop myself but if I can get more income out of it whole that is the way to go. Maybe put a car lift in it an lease it out to multiple people in the area with hot rods. They could use it to work on and store there's cars. I feel that splitting I will bring in more income. Building an apartment in it could be a possibility but I don't think I could pull that off with permits. Does anyone have any ideas? My main goal is the BEST USE FOR INCOME! Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.

Loading replies...