Can I buy you lunch and ask some questions?

9 Replies

I am a VERY NEW investor.   I have the general Idea, and big picture as far as a wholesaling deal goes; but I would LOVE to actually sit down with someone and ask questions.  If someone would be willing to have a great lunch and let me pick your brain from beginning to end of a deal, I believe that we could form a very good environment to help each other in the future.   Thanks so much for your help and interest.  

Misty Hardin 

Originally posted by @Misty Hardin :

I am a VERY NEW investor.   I have the general Idea, and big picture as far as a wholesaling deal goes; but I would LOVE to actually sit down with someone and ask questions.  If someone would be willing to have a great lunch and let me pick your brain from beginning to end of a deal, I believe that we could form a very good environment to help each other in the future.   Thanks so much for your help and interest.  

Misty Hardin 

Misty I had that very same idea! As a NEW investor here in Maryland, I also thought it would be a great idea if I "bought" an hour or so of someone's time over lunch, coffee, etc. (where I would pick up the tab) who's been in this business and has done some deals just to pick their brain. So if there's anyone in the DMV that's willing, let me know. Lunch is on me!!

Great suggestions  here are a couple more...

Search the Meetup site for local groups that specialize in real estate investing.

Add keyword to your account so you get the BP social alerts.

@Robert Gill

Not sure I'm as seasoned as you may like but I would love to meet up and maybe share my experience in the area. I am always down to share and help others learn the ropes In anyway I can

Tariq