• Rental Property Investor
  • Anaheim, CA
Votes |
Experienced wholesalers question

Account Closed
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Anaheim, CA
Posted Aug 13 2016, 01:00

A question for the seasoned/expeExperienced wholesalers questionrienced wholesalers, when you lock a property up and sign a contract, do you set a price on the contract and send it out to your cash buyer list?  Or do any wholesalers lock it for a good price for example and then send it out to their cash buyer list, without a price on it.  Basically just notify the cash buyers list, by sending out an email stating that a property is under contract for a great price, have the cash buyers evaluate the property, do their own due diligence and make an offer on what they think its worth and go that route? If that makes sense?

I feel that the ARV #'s can be different from one investor to the next. If I lock up a property at 70% of what me and my partner feel is the ARV #, then set up a specific date where potential cash buyers can meet with me at the property to do their own due diligence. To me, this seems like going above and beyond for the cash buyer and hopefully can lead to a solid relationship with those potential cash buyers.

Any feedback is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Thread title should have been: Question for experienced wholesalers.  oooops.

Loading replies...