Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Amy Clark
  • Investor
  • Denton, TX
Votes |
Driving For Dollars and questions! (Denton TX)

Amy Clark
  • Investor
  • Denton, TX
Posted Sep 26 2016, 18:33

Hi! I'm hoping I can get some advice on a couple properties I came across while driving for dollars today. There are 2 properties I found that appear distressed & vacant. Both are owned by an LLC out of California (I am in North Texas). How do I go about tracking down a person to contact? I have google searched the name of the LLC and having trouble finding a contact person. Is this a lead that would be worth pursuing? I am new to wholesaling but these are in a great location and seem to fit the description of "distressed property". They are not for rent or for sale, just sitting. Any advice on how to get in touch with a person who might be looking to sell?

Another property I found is abandoned and appears to need a lot of repairs -- also in a very good middle income location/neighborhood, so has great potential to be rehabbed & flipped.  I found the owner's name, and the property is shown as her address.  I'm thinking she's probably not checking her mail.  Any ideas on finding an absentee owner?  

Loading replies...