• Chula Vista, CA
Votes |
Removing Name from DM lists

Ricardo Olea
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chula Vista, CA
Posted Oct 17 2016, 11:49

Hello BP family,

Since we're in the business of helping others solve problems I have a question for you guys.

DM'd an Out of State list and had this older lady call me super angry/upset that I sent a letter addressed to her deceased husband. I missed her call but I always call back no matter what just as a good faith practice and to let them know I'll remove them from my list. (I suggest you always call back, people attitudes change when you do this)

So anyway I'm use to the angry phone calls and remove me from your list speeches but this lady was so tired of getting letters from dozens of investors just like me and I felt bad for her. She asked me never to call her again and asked how I got my list. I explained the process to her and told her it probably will never stop, her voice sounded so defeated. Then I said I could do some research and find out if there was a way to remove her property from these sites, and of course she said well call me back if you can figure that out.

Long story to ask my one question.

Is there a way for these property owners to remove their names/properties from listing sites? (Trust me I don't plan on telling all my list how to do this)

Thanks

Ricardo

Loading replies...