• Real Estate Investor
  • Glendale, WI
Votes |
Looking to get started in wholesaling

Adam Kuhn
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Glendale, WI
Posted Aug 8 2009, 15:40

I am new to the forum as of today and have started browsing the forums but there is so much information it is slightly overwhelming. I am 23 years old and just purchased my first "rehab/flip" house. I work full time and have started real estate investing on the side. I also own the duplex that I live in. I started a property investment business with my dad in which we purchased that first flip house. We have some money already however I am looking to do some stuff on my own. I would like to start wholesaling houses in order to make some money so I can invest in real estate part time(3 days a week) and work one of my jobs the other 2 days. I have done some reading however I am not exactly sure of the first steps to take. Any suggestions as far as finding houses and finding investors interested houses is mostly what I am looking for. Does anybody have any good places to start.

I know this is vague and there are probably several similar posts however direct advice would be much more helpful as I spend my nights and weekends working on this new house and don't have much time to spend on the internet.

Thanks again.

Loading replies...