Votes
Desiree Jones
  • Virginia
Votes |
Spinning Wheels

Desiree Jones
  • Virginia
Posted Oct 23 2009, 07:26

Ok, I've been looking into this real estate thing for almost two months. I've been researching properties too but I have yet to go see one or make an offer because I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. One thing I am sure of, I want to be a wholesaler and I want to find deals but there is SO MUCH conflicting information to sift through and EVERYONE has their own 5 cd course they want you to buy. Setting up a system can't possibly be this freakin' hard - yet I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I started by researching REOs, then I find out I can't unless I form an LLC - but wait LLCs cost money so that's out. Next I said ok I'll use hard money - uh no because you're a dirtbag and you don't qualify for hard money- but isn't hard money for people who can't get traditional funding? Next I decided to use MLS to maybe find deals but what do I find? A potential short sale listed at 139k when the ARV is 125k....hmm maybe a Lease Option to another buyer? I don't know what I'm doing and it's frustrating. Am I just not being patient enough?

Loading replies...