Probate - Any good source of Probate Leads in Columbus?

12 Replies

Does anyone have a good source for a regular list of Probate leads in Columbus and Central Ohio?  Is there possibly a Probate attorney selling a list to realtors/investors or anything like that? Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Hi Barry,

Look up Jerry Holt here on BP in the search window. Let us know how it goes. He also has a website.

Take Care,    -Isaac

Originally posted by @Barry Smith :

Does anyone have a good source for a regular list of Probate leads in Columbus and Central Ohio?  Is there possibly a Probate attorney selling a list to realtors/investors or anything like that? Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Jerry Holt (mentioned above) posted about it in the marketplace and I've been waiting to finalize the details. Would be great to split the costs of a list if someone was open to it. 

@Barry Smith There are several online places that seem to offer this data as well. I haven't tried any. I can tell you that I had my assistant manually go down to Franklin County and pull this data and it didn't root out much. I'm sure it's possible, but takes some work. But that just means should be great data for anyone putting in the work! If you take it on and get some leads to wholesale, call me first. :-) 

Hi Barry,

No problem. Let us know if you use Jerry's service.

Take Care

Originally posted by @Stacia Privett :

Any wholesale mentors in Columbus, OH? I am new to the Real Estate industry and looking for assistance or a partner for a few deals that can show me step by step. 

Any luck with probate lists?

Thank you,

Stacia Privett 

I got started cold calling on properties from a couple of really successful agents in Central Ohio. It's a grind, but it's been lucrative because I've found opportunities.

Originally posted by @Jonathan Pavkov :
Originally posted by @Stacia Privett:

Any wholesale mentors in Columbus, OH? I am new to the Real Estate industry and looking for assistance or a partner for a few deals that can show me step by step. 

Any luck with probate lists?

Thank you,

Stacia Privett 

I got started cold calling on properties from a couple of really successful agents in Central Ohio. It's a grind, but it's been lucrative because I've found opportunities.

I agree with Jonathan, cold calling, direct mailers, really anything marketing is how you are going to find the best deals these days, especially in a competitive market like Columbus.