• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
How to find owner of vacant house?

Victor Barboza
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted May 22 2017, 23:20

I had asked previously in another discussion about a property and how I could find out if it was inherited or not. After digging deep I found out that the owners had passed away. However, the house is still listed under them in my local tax assessor's website, and also on other sites like white pages. This would make sense to me if they recently passed, but both husband and wife passed years ago. The house is vacant, has boarded windows, and a nailed mailbox. Also, a neighbor around that area told me that they had seen some people moving an old sofa in there a few weeks ago.

In my previous post I wanted to know how I could find out if someone had inherited the property. What I really need to know is who the real owner is currently. It is a property with great potential, but only if I can find what I need. Does anybody have any recommendations on how to find the new owner of this type of property?

I've tried letters on the door, and searched for other properties that they could have owned to send letters.

Thank you!

Loading replies...