• Rental Property Investor
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
Finding a wholesaler to work with

Andrew Emery
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Sep 17 2017, 12:47

Hi friends, I haven't posted in a while as I have been very busy. I have found myself back on the road again unexpectedly traveling for work. I am writing today from Morocco. With this though I have found myself in a position to be able to continue my journey into real estate investing. Right before I left in July for this trip my wife and I closed on our new residence in Colorado. This enabled us to turn our old house into our second longterm rental. Now I am on the hunt for a third place. This one we will try our hand at short term Air BnB ish style rental.

I am looking for advice on how to find a wholesaler to work with. I want to work in the Colorado Springs area. I am open to venturing out to the surrounding areas but for now I would prefer to stay close to home, at least with my investing. 

This way while I am gone I will be able to have a partner that can find me deals and when I get home for my time off I can close on them and begin the rehab process.

I have listened to many a podcast concerning wholesaling but I am not sure how to find a partner. What should I look for, and what should I stay away from. Also anything else that I am missing. It has been said before, you don't know what you don't know. 

Thanks as always!

Loading replies...