Votes
Samuel Christian
  • Nazareth, PA
Votes |
Marketing for Wholesaling

Samuel Christian
  • Nazareth, PA
Posted Nov 29 2017, 18:09
Hey BP! I'm new into wholesaling in the Lehigh valley Pennsylvania area. I have soaked up as much as I️ could in these past 3 months or so in everything from finances to real estate closings etc. and decided to just get out there and start with wholesaling. I️ currently have bought 50 bandit signs with the standard “I️ buy Houses Fast Easy and As isand my google voice number. I️ put them 1 week ag and have not received any calls as of yet from those. I’m not expecting to receive right away, but I’m looking toward the future and trying to set some goals up. I’m looking into direct mailers and have used the following criteria in purchasing a list from list source: I️ decided to go with counties(bucks, Lehigh,monro,Montgomery,northampton and schuykill) our of State absentee owners that had at least 40% equity with ownership of at least 20 years. This list totaled to 423 and priced at $84.49. I️ am trying to budget for at least 6 months of sending out mailers to these 423 names. My question is, is this too small to start with? Is there a good sight to choose for the mailers? Any other advice you can give me. I️ forgot to mention as well that I️ do not have the resources to start an LLC, website etc and hope to do so after a few deals. Thank you for any and all advice! Best, Sam

Loading replies...