Cold calling - Do you have an example voicemail you leave?

6 Replies

When you cold call prospective sellers, do you leave a voicemail?  What's a good example that's been successful in getting returned calls that lead to qualified sellers?

@Jason Turo depends on how you're cold calling the Sellers. If it's a direct phone call I will usually just leave a regular voice message with name, phone number, the reason I called. Otherwise, we don't leave voice messages if we are calling on one of our automated dialers. 

@Marvin McTaw

Thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated.  Why don't you leave a voicemail using your automated dialers?

Originally posted by @Jason Turo :

@Marvin McTaw

Thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated.  Why don't you leave a voicemail using your automated dialers?

It slows down the process and we generally call two to four times.

I TELL THEM I'M CALLING IN REFERENCE TO THERE VACANT PROPERTY PROCESS. IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

@Marvin McTaw , we are starting to use Mojo, are there others you would recommend for a dialer?  If you're still using Mojo, how do you get your notes into Podio (Mojo told me Zapier will not pull the notes out of Mojo)?  Thanks!

Originally posted by @Jason Turo :

@Marvin McTaw , we are starting to use Mojo, are there others you would recommend for a dialer?  If you're still using Mojo, how do you get your notes into Podio (Mojo told me Zapier will not pull the notes out of Mojo)?  Thanks!

We still use Mojo and we manually copy and paste the notes from Mojo into Podio. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here