• Wholesaler
  • El Cajon, CA
Votes |
Burning Desire

Michael Giamanco
  • Wholesaler
  • El Cajon, CA
Posted Aug 17 2010, 13:16

I will earn $25,000 a month wholesaling real estate deals. I will allow myself one year from my birthday to achieve this goal. I will give my children a home of their own and something to inherit when I pass on. I will give my wife a sense of financial security and well being. I will put in the hard work and persistence to achieve this goal. When I achieve this goal I will dedicate myself to investing in real estate full time as my livelihood. I will repay all of my debts public or private with this money.

I plan on doing a number of things to achieve this goal including Attending local Real Estate Investment Club meetings. The first thing I will gain from these meetings is to attain a valid purchase and sale agreement that includes an assignment clause and a 30 day inspection period. I will make sure that this contract is legal in California by retaining a local real estate attorney to review this contract. My other aim in attending these meetings is to find and meet like minded people who are doing what I want to do. I will learn from these people how to complete my first wholesale deal. While I am there I will also look for buyers who would be interested in attaining properties below market values with a reasonable assignment fee to be paid to me.

This Friday I will purchase my business cards stating that I buy houses and I buy them fast. I will hand these cards out wherever I go and place them in any business that allows me to put them there. I will also place my order for bandit signs this Friday. Once I receive the signs I will hang all of them the Saturday of when I receive them.

I will build a quick website this weekend that promotes my business. Once I secure some signed contracts I will also promote my deals on my website. I will carry a pad and paper everywhere I go. I will get a mileage log so that I can write of my REI mileage at tax time.

Other things I plan on doing to attain this goal is to post ads weekly on such websites as CL or BP stating that I sell properties below market value. I will consistently post these ads to generate more leads in attaining my goal. I will call “we buy houses†signs whenever I find them to determine if these are other wholesalers or rehabbers looking for deals. Rehabbers will be added to my buyers list, wholesalers will be asked if they can pass deals on to me if they are not interested in them. I will contact “for rent†ads and find more investors to add to my buyers list.

I will earn $25,000 a month wholesaling real estate deals!

Loading replies...