Motivated sellers and investors

4 Replies

I’m a newbie and I’m super excited to be apart of the real estate world. I have been doing a lot of researches and always will continue to do so. But one thing I can’t come across is that I can’t find the actual home owners and motivated sellers and if I do find home owner sellers, they are already taken over by investors. Are there any softwares or legit websites that I can go and find them ? Thank you

@Asim Pahari You can find them by researching the court records in the county you would like to invest in. Or you could buy a list from someone that does the research for you. It just depends on the amount of time you are willing to invest versus paying and having the list delivered via email once per month for the freshest leads. What counties are you interested in? I may be able to help you.

Mailer companies well send them letters for you. You do not need to look up anything. Just pay the mailer companies each market is different budget that you will get return calls of 1% less is some markets.