Direct mail company

6 Replies

Originally posted by @Adam Trinciante :
Hello all! I am looking for a easy, affordable direct mail company to upload my list and send mailers. any suggestions? Adam

Good to meet you Adam....

I have been referred to as the Godfather of Direct mail... Not too sure about that title however if you need help let me know... 

I think there is a lot more than stamps, envelopes and paper that go into a direct mail campaign... 

I will actually spend the time needed to make certain you are prepared for the calls and the follow up... That you have the agreements needed and you are ready to make some money.

Happy house hunting

Originally posted by @Michael Quarles :
Originally posted by @Adam Trinciante:
Hello all! I am looking for a easy, affordable direct mail company to upload my list and send mailers. any suggestions? Adam

Good to meet you Adam....

I have been referred to as the Godfather of Direct mail... Not too sure about that title however if you need help let me know... 

I think there is a lot more than stamps, envelopes and paper that go into a direct mail campaign... 

I will actually spend the time needed to make certain you are prepared for the calls and the follow up... That you have the agreements needed and you are ready to make some money.

Happy house hunting

Are you still doing direct mail?