Networking with other wholesalers in the area

7 Replies

Hey everyone, I actively invest and wholesale in the St. tammany parish area which is on the northshore of New Orleans, Louisiana. Always looking to connect with those that currently invest/wholesale, want to invest/wholesale or even those that provide services related to real estate in the area. I also head up a local real estate REIA for the northshore area. I'd love to work with others on wholesale deals in the area. Feel free to reach out if you're active or looking to start in the Slidell, Pearl River, Covington, Mandeville, Madisonville, Lacombe areas or even if you're in the surrounding areas to New Orleans or the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Looking forward to connecting!

Hey Courtney! I'd love to connect, we have an active REIA group here on the Coast. The first Tuesday of the month in Gulfport.

My wife and I invest in rentals on the Northshore and are always looking for deals! We buy lower end places that need work and turn them into rental properties. I am not sure exactly what you do in the real estate business but if we can help you or you can help us that would be great! Good luck!

@Courtney Fricke How are the networking meets going? I’m active duty military, currently in San Diego, but will be transferring to New Orleans in about a year where I plan to invest through buy and holds. I’m currently active in northwest Mississippi, outside of your listed areas, but I’m looking to also network with New Orleans and Gulfport-area investors