New to wholesaling looking for scripting suggestions

2 Replies

Hello everyone, I’ve recently joined forces with an investor in my area to become her assistant, my job is to make phone calls on probate leads then she and her team of investors would actually inspect the property and I would be the one getting it under contract and getting an assignment fee from her team of investors I was just wondering if anyone had a general script they follow that they wouldn’t mind sharing as I’ve never done cold calling before 

Thanks in advance 

Eric 

Hey @Eric Jennings and welcome to the world of wholesaling! You should definitely check out "John Martinez" for this. He is amazing and has great tools and an amazing and FREE 21 day sales challenge that seriously helped me level up my cold calling, following up and negotiation skills. A good script to start off with is "Hi my name is Eric Jennings, I know this is a shot in the dark and I'm calling you out of the blue, but one of my partners drove by 123 Mainstreet and we were interested in purchasing it and I just wanted to reach out and ask if you had ever considered selling? I would love to work something out!" Now make sure you have at least looked it up on google maps and know a general idea of the area or something nearby like a Wal-Mart, restaurant or something significant just in case so it doesn't sound like a complete outright lie. If they ask how you got their number just say you googled the home owner and have been calling everything and anything that popped up. Good luck my friend and don't give up! Cold calling freaking sucks but if you can conquer your fears and overcome it and become good at it, there isn't anything you can't do!