Wholesale networking Houston, Tc

14 Replies

Hello Bigger Pockets fam.

I've attempted this wholesaling process for about 6 months now and havent been able to find or land a deal.

Wanted to reach out and see if there are any fellow experienced wholesalers who wouldnt mind collabing.

Respectfully,

Ryenell Simon

@Ryenell Simon Where did you get the list and what type of list are you using? Are you switching between post cards and yellow letters? Are you consistently following up with the marketing campaign? Has anyone called? What have you said? Etc.

Originally posted by @Alex T. :

@Ryenell Simon Where did you get the list and what type of list are you using? Are you switching between post cards and yellow letters? Are you consistently following up with the marketing campaign? Has anyone called? What have you said? Etc.

Hey Alex,

I bought probate list from foreclosehouston.com. i tried the yellow letters at the beginning and didnt have much luck. I created my own letter template and started send letters in 5x7 Manila envelopes versus the traditional white envelopes. I havent tried post cards yet, was trying to stay within a certain budget. I understand you have to spend money to make money sometimes, but it can be a big challenge while going through a divorce. 

I think i need to increase the volume of letters im sending each week.

Thank you for the feedback it very much appreciated.

@Ryenell Simon I'm a newbie so I haven't gotten that far yet 😊 But to my knowledge you can pull up one of your local title companies online and register with them for an account. Then that will give you access to their data base of available properties and all the property info. I'm sure once you get a property you'll have to use that title company for business. If you can't find their data base online then you call the Title Company ask for the Business Manager and ask the Business Manager what Lead or Farming Systems do they use. FYI: You may want to go on YouTube and watch a few videos first just to get a better understanding.

@Ryenell Simon The thing with probates are that they can be a little complicated on the list, meaning that there are different stages for probates and some have properties associated with them or not. I haven't tried the list to give you a clear opinion on the list. I recommend doing some of the more higher converting lists like the high equity/absentee lists. Those typically yield the highest conversion rates.

@Ryenell Simon YouTube the Dominique effect and make sure to follow everything to the tea. Everything you need to learn about wholesale is on there EVERYTHING step by steps. You need to be serious , take notes , websites down from the video and start ASAP. Consistency is Key! Good luck!
Originally posted by @Patricia Mangham :
@Ryenell Simon YouTube the Dominique effect and make sure to follow everything to the tea. Everything you need to learn about wholesale is on there EVERYTHING step by steps. You need to be serious , take notes , websites down from the video and start ASAP. Consistency is Key! Good luck!

Hey Patricia,

Thank you for the youtube reference, I will be sure to check it out.

Sincerely appreciate that.