Issues with YellowLetters.com

14 Replies

Howdy

Anyone having issues using yellowletters.com this year? It seems like every other order I do has issues. Either they are short on envelop colors or something. I scheduled something to ship 9/17 and it just hit mail boxes today. It was sent first class and should take not more than 3-4 days. If it was one order, I'd say it was a postal issue but it's multiple orders. My order on 9/24 also hit today. It's hard to schedule phone time for my people when mail doesn't hit on a certain week and then we get bashed with multiple lists hitting at once. We average 4-5K a week in mail so delays suck. 

Originally posted by @Adrien S. :

Howdy

Anyone having issues using yellowletters.com this year? It seems like every other order I do has issues. Either they are short on envelop colors or something. I scheduled something to ship 9/17 and it just hit mail boxes today. It was sent first class and should take not more than 3-4 days. If it was one order, I'd say it was a postal issue but it's multiple orders. My order on 9/24 also hit today. It's hard to schedule phone time for my people when mail doesn't hit on a certain week and then we get bashed with multiple lists hitting at once. We average 4-5K a week in mail so delays suck. 

Andrew sorry about the frustration.  

I’m not an excuse or blame guy so all I can do is apologize and work with you to work thru this issue. 

I’ll reach out to you tomorrow

Thank you

Michael  

I’m having issues with yellowletters.com. The job mail date for my postcards was June 20th, 2019. They provide a tracking system for the mailings now. My post cards still hasn’t been scanned by USPS post offices and it’s July 12th, 2019. It’s taking 24+ days to reach the post offices??? Something is not right. 

Did you send first class or standard? I had the same issue with my April mail and my first class mail sat at the post office for a month before it was delivered. And it was a 21k order so nothing small. Screwed us for a month w no calls. I’ve moved on. Too many issues over the years. 

I had similar issues with extremely delayed first class mail with yellowletters.com

I put an order on 6/29/19 which hit around 8/22/19. After emailing Yellowletters.com, calling them, and chatting with them through their online chat system, I was told that they would not issue a refund since the order did hit. Based on their system, the order was sent to USPS on 7/9/19 and they were not able to provide USPS tracking proof since the order was less than their threshold of 550

What was very disappointing is that they refused to provide any sort of compensation for delayed order claiming that "it wasn't their fault". They even refused to partially discount any upcoming campaigns

This was my first and last time doing business with them. Quite a waste of time and money

Will try out yellowlettershq.com based on your recommendation, thanks

I'm having the same issues with Yellowletters.com, I have no idea if there has been a management change or if core employees have left or something but every single order I have placed this year has had an issue. My June mail-out was NEVER mailed, if I did not call in September the mailer would have never been mailed out. The only thing I was offered was an apology for the delay... 

I just placed another order on October 27th and I'm almost positive that mailer has not gone out even though someone from the sales team told me the order was printed, cut and sent to the post office. I know this because I always mail myself a piece from the batch to know the batch has gone out, I have not received that piece as of today.

I've used YL.com for the last two years which is why I'm still holding out hope this has just been an off year but if this type of customer service continues i'll be looking for another company because this is ridiculous.

They reached out to me a month ago. Their sales guy James apologized for the issues they had this spring and assured me they took care of it. He asked me to give them a second chance. I did because i liked a product they had (the accordion mailer). I placed an order of 20k on 10/28 that was supposed to be split in 4 equal weekly batches starting on 11/1. I paid extra to upgrade to first class mail so i knew it’d hit faster. To date, I’ve had 0 calls and none of the 12 seed letters have landed. James ghosted my calls and emails last week. I spoke with multiple people on Friday before I finally caught him late Friday and he assured my 3 of my 4 batches went out. Everyone gave me different info regarding what day it was sent. But I have 0 calls and 0 seed letters hit. I don’t want to say they are intentionally doing this but whatever it is, I would never recommend them again. 

@Adrien S. I just looked through my emails as well and James McCoy is the person who emailed me, if my mailer does not go out by next week I will request a refund and never use them again.

My issues is that I've used YellowLettersHQ and I've never gotten a response from any of their mailers but with YL.com I've always gotten at least a 1-2% response rate.

@Michael Quarles is the owner of the company so maybe he will have some insight into what is going on because one time is a mistake, two times is a lesson...

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here