Drip campaign software/service for direct mail?

5 Replies

i'm looking to automate my direct mail better.  i cant seem to find solutions for drip campaigns for my postcard mailers.  does anyone have any suggestions?

Hello @Ryan Pal

What exactly are you looking for in a drip campaign? For example: sending the same mail piece to multiple lists as they come? Or same list and different mail pieces?

If I had a better idea what you are wanting to achieve, I may be able to advise better.

I understand now!

Well, it can definitely be done. In many cases with direct mail providers, you can schedule out the mail pieces initially. Meaning, you can purchase the mail pieces you are wanting to send and set the date for each piece to be mailed. 

If you are using the same mail piece and sending it over and over, it would be similar. Just schedule the drops for the dates you want.

I like doing it this way because then all that you need to do is check your reminders on the days the drops are mailed and prepare for the calls.

Easy-peasy! 

@Ryan Pal   Here's an article that answers some of your questions and may provide you with a solution. It's written with Realtors in mind but the same tools can be used by anyone in realestate. The same site offers a Done For You Email Drip campaign product you may want to check out. It's the only place I know of that offers this and I've recommended it to others.  All the best to you. 

Originally posted by @Annette Hibbler :

@Ryan Pal  Here's an article that answers some of your questions and may provide you with a solution. It's written with Realtors in mind but the same tools can be used by anyone in realestate. The same site offers a Done For You Email Drip campaign product you may want to check out. It's the only place I know of that offers this and I've recommended it to others.  All the best to you. 

thank you Annette, i appreciate the informative reply. :)