• Rochester, MN
Votes |
Wholesalers in Rochester, MN

Ryan Mosch
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Rochester, MN
Posted Jan 3 2019, 15:14

Hey everyone!

My wife (Ashley) and I are still looking for a 2nd house to purchase in Rochester, MN. We have been looking for about 6 months now and have made multiple offers on homes but have fallen short on every one. The market is so hot here and by the time it hits the MLS it's either to expensive or it seems every listing gets multiple offers. We have help with a down payment if needed (or can buy outright if the price is low enough - 30k or less) and are looking at using conventional financing for the rest. We are also interested in contract for deed. Right now we are really interested in getting into a live and flip opportunity.

We are trying to reach out and hopefully get in contact with and meet a few wholesalers in the Rochester, MInnesota area.

Some friends of ours and us have created a “book club/ real estate investing” group and we meet 1 to 3 times a month. We are also looking for other investors and like minded people who would be interested in coming and checking it. Search my name on Facebook and shoot me a friend request if you are interested.

Thanks all!

Loading replies...