New Member:) - Come say Hi!

18 Replies

Hello everyone! My name is Armando and I am a new real estate investor in Columbus. 

A little about me: I graduated from the Ohio State University in 2017 with a B.A in psychology and I also completed pre-medicine along with take the MCAT. I originally lived in Lorain, Ohio until college and now I am in South Columbus by the Obetz area!

I am beginning my journey as a real estate investor by wholesaling and for the past 2-3 months I have been trying to learn as much as I can about real estate, real estate investing, and learning how to wholesale the right way! I have obtained contracts for properties and began the process however I have been unable to actually find a good deal /close. Me and my partner, that lives in the Cleveland area, skip traced a list of houses we think are good candidates using PropStream + filters to narrow down our choices. 

I just wanted to stop by, introduce myself and talk about where I am currently at with wholesaling/Real Estate Investing! :)  Id love to eventually get a few deals under my belt and scale so I can someday build cash flow for me and my little family! Thank you so much for reading everyone!

Originally posted by @Armando J Daniels II:

Hello everyone! My name is Armando and I am a new real estate investor in Columbus. 

A little about me: I graduated from the Ohio State University in 2017 with a B.A in psychology and I also completed pre-medicine along with take the MCAT. I originally lived in Lorain, Ohio until college and now I am in South Columbus by the Obetz area!

I am beginning my journey as a real estate investor by wholesaling and for the past 2-3 months I have been trying to learn as much as I can about real estate, real estate investing, and learning how to wholesale the right way! I have obtained contracts for properties and began the process however I have been unable to actually find a good deal /close. Me and my partner, that lives in the Cleveland area, skip traced a list of houses we think are good candidates using PropStream + filters to narrow down our choices. 

Our current buyer list consists of over 50 buyers, some who have given us criteria and some who just want to be sent the deals!

I just wanted to stop by, introduce myself and talk about where I am currently at with wholesaling/Real Estate Investing! :) I would love to connect with more investors, wholesalers, and buyers in the community! Id love to eventually get a few deals under my belt and scale so I can someday build cash flow for me and my little family! Thank you so much for reading everyone!

Welcome to the site Armando.

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor

@Armando J Daniels II Welcome Armando! You’re at the right place to get help and support. O-H!

Hey @Armando J Daniels II, welcome to the site! 

I was just in Columbus over the weekend for the first time and it seems like a great place to be. As your getting started, don't confuse wholesaling with investing. They're completely different things and if you want to get into investing, then you've got to find a way to invest. Wholesaling can be a great way to build up contacts and partners, but it's a tough gig. Good luck to you! 

Originally posted by @Kevin Miller:

@Armando J Daniels II Welcome to bigger pockets and the struggle that is real estate in Columbus. If you need assistance don't hesitate to reaching out. Have a good one

Thank you Kevin! I really want to get connected with a realtor that is willing to help a new Wholesaler out and give him more information on the area and all things real estate :)

Armando, feel free to reach out to me about your deals in Columbus.  I've been wholesaling / investing full time for a few years and I can really help on the analysis / remodeling pieces which I believe are the hardest parts of the puzzle.

@Armando J Daniels II Welcome to BP I am very new myself in learning about real estate investing. Good to know that we found the right place here on BP so much knowledge right here in one spot where we can all grow together. Good luck in your endeavors.