investor formula for my market

4 Replies

I'm a newbie wholesaler in the SW part of FL (Cape Coral to be exact) and i'm trying to find out what the buy formula for investors is in my market so i can accurately price deals. I need to practice deal analyzing and figuring out if i even have a deal on my hands so i can become a reputable wholesaler in my area. Any tips ?

Originally posted by @John Foster :

I'm a newbie wholesaler in the SW part of FL (Cape Coral to be exact) and i'm trying to find out what the buy formula for investors is in my market so i can accurately price deals. I need to practice deal analyzing and figuring out if i even have a deal on my hands so i can become a reputable wholesaler in my area. Any tips ?

60-70%!of ARV after repairs works across the board. Some areas people will pay more. The best thing to do is start with finding cash buyers. They will tell you what they are looking for and where including what they will pay.

https://or.leeclerk.org/LandMa...

That link is for Lee county, not sure exactly where you are located. Find a successful real estate investor and look up their county records; within those records you may find prices (most likely) and a solid list of buyers. Just keep digging and you can find any information that you ever needed. Like Brit ^^^^, you can easily look up his deals and come to a good conclusion of what he pays.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here