• Layton, UT
Votes |
Utah Wholesaling (New Investor)

Keedrick Mitchell
  • Investor
  • Layton, UT
Posted Dec 9 2019, 06:58

Hello Everyone,

Long-time lurker here on this awesome blog site! Admittedly, up until now, I have not summed up the courage to leap out of my comfort zone to try to connect with anyone in this big yet seemingly friendly networking space. I am blessed and fortunate enough to serve in the US Airforce, going on nine years now. My military career has been great; however, I am obsessed with real estate. That's just where my passion lies. I'm sure many, if not all, of you can relate. I have been doing tons of research and realized wholesale is probably one of the best strategies I can start with before trying to take on buying multi-unit complexes. That's my long-term goal, after all. I currently live on Hill AFB in Layton, Utah. However, I am willing to branch out to any "hot zip codes" for leads/deals. Before I start looking into those, I want to get familiar with the contracts and assignments piece. Would any of you fine Utah wholesalers mind recommending some good title attorneys/companies you close your deals with?? That would be very much appreciated! I wish you all a blessed day!

V/r,

Keedrick

Loading replies...