Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Dave Goines
  • New to Real Estate
  • SouthEast PA
Votes |
Wholesaling In PA What do I need to know?

Dave Goines
  • New to Real Estate
  • SouthEast PA
Posted Jan 21 2020, 08:33

Hello, My name is David I'm new to wholesaling and am looking to get started in Southeastern PA. I've done the preliminary research but there's only so much you can learn, so I'm here looking for more answers,from those of you with experience and knowledge and are willing to share. I would like to know what is the best place to look for prospective properties,distressed,absent homeowners (online wise). Driving for dollars seems the most effective as far building a relationship, so i'll be sure to utilize that option as well. Since I'm an unlicensed (planning to get licensed in future) what is the best legal advice on tips so I don't make any mistakes starting out. From what I read I feel the attitude towards wholesaling is that it's a sham,because people often try to make the best profit for themselves, but that's not what i'm trying to do. I want to be establish trust with the seller so we can pursue the best deal possible. My goal for my first deal 4,000 if more that's great but I just want to start out being realistic. Honestly any tips or advice is great,all advice is welcomed. 

Loading replies...