Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Floyd T.
  • Inman, SC
Votes |
I'm Milk behind the Ears new and need some quick advice.

Floyd T.
  • Inman, SC
Posted Dec 12 2012, 09:45

Hello Everyone, I've attented a couple of REI Seminars but could not afford the 34k or 14k they asked for to get started. I took the info I received for the $197 bucs along with 3months of reading book from the library and decided to get started wholesaling. I decided on Wholesaling because low start cost and they said it't the simplest. I've looked around the county and sent yellow letters to about ten distressed property owners. Some how I forgot (probably due to information overload) Am I to do the title search and property appraisal prior to wholesaling it the Rehabber or is that something they'll do if they like the deal I present? Is it common that I put in the contract the property is AS-IS and the rehabber conduct their own inspection of the property prior to a certain date? At this particular time I'm not able to pay for ten appraisals and title searches if the sellers were to accept my offers.......I figure if I can get a couple flips I could then afford to get the training!

Thanks for the advice............................LOOKING TO MAKE MY FIRST DEAL BEFORE THE NEW YEAR!

Loading replies...